New degrees of life..

Last week I received a letter of acceptance from Pacific University. It seems as if I filled out all the forms correctly, and did not completely blow the interview, so, I have been invited to spends a ton of (borrowed)money over the next two years to obtain a Masters in Healthcare Administration. Not that I am eager to be an administrator..but a better paying job worth the borrowed money would be great.

In looking over the schedule, it at first seems intimidating. Every other Friday Eve. and Saturday all day for two straight years..but in reality you do not go to school at all in August, December, or January. Graduation is in July of 2011. I am going to start cruising for scholarships for next year and try to keep the damage to a minimum...

Chase, at long last is under saddle and has not killed me yet. Walk, trot and no I don't want to go anymore are his accomplishments so far..but not one bit of buck or rear. Yesterday Elissa and I took Prima, Chase, and a load of manure down to Mom & Dad's. Between the trailer ride and the riding, Chase is one tired puppy!



I'm a big horse now!


Wow that feels good!
I'm tired..school is hard!

No comments: