Nana turns 70...a rock'in party





Nana threw herself a "rock" party for her 70th birthday on August 29th. Everyone brought her a rock of some kind. I am really not sure what she is going to do with all of them, but knowing Nana, it'll be cool. The party was attended by about 70 people..I didn't count.Mom's younger sister Doris, and her son Kevin came in from California as well as Dad's brother Frank and his daughter Lisa. Lisa brought a few of her kids with her as well. I didn't get nearly enough pictures as I was busy with the food, but I got a few good shots of various attendees..the elderly..the young. Kay Henkel (Ginger's mother in law). Rob, Karen and Brenna were there (baby due in November!)Frank came with me too and helped with the food and the visiting. A great time was had by all.

No comments: